General Skilled Migration Visas
Lodging Your EOI
- Lodge an Expression of Interest through Skill Select.
Get Invited by the Department of Immigration Australia
Sponsorship/ Nomination Requirement
A) You can take sponsorship from your relatives or can apply for sponsorship from a state or territory Government.
B) If you take sponsorship by a relative your occupation should be available in SOL for the designated area where the relatives live.
C) If you have taken sponsorship from State or Territory Governement your occupation should be there in CSOL list for a regional area.
D) Regional areas are the areas with less population and designated areas are more populated then the regional areas. Major Cities and suburbs of Melbourne, Canberra, and the Gold Coast are considered as Designated Areas.
E) Your relative who is going to sponsor you must have Citizenship or P.R.
F) Relatives with direct blood relation or in first relation can only sponsor you it covers(Your Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Real Uncles or Aunts, Real Nephews or nieces, grandparents , Real cousins)
Lodging Your File
A) Your Occupation should be in Consolidated Skilled Occupations List (CSOL) for state nomination application.
- B) In Different states Different requirement Criteria can be there depending upon work experience, English Language Eligibility & specialised skills depending upon the shortage of manpower in specific skill areas.
C) Once you are clear with above two points you can apply for State Nomination to a specific state and can get nomination from a state or government of a territory.
Important Visa Requirements to Check before Lodging your File:
1) You must meet the 60 points required skill migration point test elgibility Criteria to lodge your file
2) You must have an age between 18 to 49
3) You must have your occupation in Skill Occupation List(SOL).
4) You must have your occupation and education assessment approval document from one of the concerned Assessment Bodies.
5) You must have sponsorship from any relative, State or governemnt territory of a designated or regional area.
6) You must have good command over English Language (Competent English or Higher)
7) You should be physically fit and must have a medical certificate from any of the approved medical checkup agencies
8) You must have certificate for good moral character generally it is fulfilled by the Police Clearance Certificate
Location to Apply (Australia or Overseas)
You can apply this visa while you are currently working or studying in Australia or currently working Out of Australia with your occupation in Skilled Occupation List (provided you must fulfill the eligibility crteria as mentioned above ). If you want to file your case from Australia you must have a substantive Visa. You will be provided with a bridging Visa allowing you to stay in Australia while processing your application.
Who Else Can be Included for immigration under this Visa
1) Spouse, Same Sex Partners or Defacto Partners
2) Dependent Children (Age Below 18)
3) Other dependent Family Members(Conditional)
Visa Duration: For how long I can stay in Australia using this VISA.
A) This Visa is a 4 year provisional Visa. You can live in Australia for 4 years from the date you entered the Australia first time after getting this Visa but you will not provided with all the facilities those are provided to a PR Visa Candidate.
B) You can apply for PR after the completion of this period.
C) You can take Australian Citizenship during this period or renew your PR or can take Resident Return Visas (Subclasses 155 and 157)
Can I apply for Citizenship after this Visa
This is a provisional Visa Category. So after this Visa you need to apply for P.R. first which can further led to the filing of Citizenship application with following criteria.
Yes ofcourse, you can apply for citizenship aftet his Visa.
For filing citizenship application you must have lived in Australia for 4 year immediate before lodging your application.
During these 4 years you must have stayed in Australia for minimum of 3 years.
During the Last year of this 4 Year tenure you should not have left the Australia for more than 90 days.
Living Location Constraints (If Any): Can I move to any Place in Australia or Should I have to live in a specific Area.
Under this Visa you are expected to live in the designated or regional area from where the state or relative sponsorship is seeked for 4 Years.
During this period, you have to work as a full time employee for a minimum periond of 2 years to apply for PR.
Entry Time Limit after Visa Approval
You and all other members have to enter Australia first time within the time mentioned in the Visa documents. Generally this period is prior to the expiration of your Police Clearance Certificate and Medical Health Report Valid period.
Work Areas After Visa Approval: Is it Mandatory to work in my Skill Occupation Area or Can I opt any occupation after this Visa.
It is not mandatory that you work on your own skill area so in simple words "You can do any work". You are free to opt any profession. Your work is not going to effect your P.R. Status.
Skill Occupation Eligibility: How Can I Check whether my skill lies in this Visa Sub Class or not?
I am not able to find the appropriate ANZSCO code for my work profile ?
For 489 Skilled Regional Provisional Visa filing:
Sponsored by State or Territory Government: Your Occupation must be available in Consolidated Skilled Occupations List (CSOL) and must be in demand.
Sponsored by Your Relative: Your Occupation must be available in Skilled Occupations List (SOL) and must be in demand.
You need to findout the ANZSCO Code corresponding to your work profile and job duties.
You can check it in CSOL list provided by Australian Immigration bodies.
Use our Occupation Eligibilty Finder tool to get the ANZSCO Code that best suits to your Job Profile instantly. You will also get a reference list of job duties those are required in your service certificate accoridng to your job designation.
How Can A2ZImmi Help You
- 1. Feasibility Report Generation & Preassessment about your Immigration Possibilities.
- 2. Analysing your Skills & Occupation to find the best suitable Occupation from SOL to attain maximum points.
- 3. Assistance in Visa Sub Class Selection.
- 4. Guidance & Training for achieving the required language score.
- 5. Visa Documentation Preparation.
- 6. Getting Your Skill Assessed from the concerned Assessment bodies
- 7. Lodging EOI and Filing Immigration Case on Your Behalf.
- 8. Getting Results in hard deadlines with gauranted minimum stress and worry
Here We have Following Visas :-